collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Black history poster honors FBI most wanted Communist  (Read 2494 times)

Offline 1964sub

• 500 or more posts
  • Rep: +6/-0
  • Referrals: 0
  • Awards: Close the Border 2010
Black history poster honors FBI most wanted Communist
« on: March 16, 2012, 09:31:00 AM »
Yes it's true the FBI is honoring Angela Davis a Negro Communist that was a leader in both the Communist party and the Black Panthers. This Negro also made the FBI 10 most wanted list to boot.

I would think that they would honor someone who has done something for the Negro race but all they can find is a criminal Communist from the Black Panthers?

If I were a Negro I would be up in arms over this but none of them seem to care. It's really a sad thing when a White man looks out for the welfare of the Negro more so then they do themselves. As far as I am concerned this is proof positive that the Negros that are on welfare and such just want to sit around and do nothing. Maybe they just do not want to bite the hand that feeds them? Strange, very strange.

There is something wrong here from anyway you look at it!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/11/jury-isnt-out-on-angela-davis/

Offline RIWP80

• 100 or more posts
  • Rep: +3/-0
  • Free Matt Hale
Re: Black history poster honors FBI most wanted Communist
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 10:37:08 AM »
 ::hanged::
White is Right

Offline whitepower

• 1 or more posts
  • Rep: +0/-0
  • I <3 NEWP!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 03:05:18 AM »
 ::guillotine:: ::hanged:: Racial Justice Act

Offline Endgame

• 250 or more posts
  • Rep: +4/-8
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 08:30:04 AM »
 Unfortunately, the entitlement mentality of the American nigger has morphed communism into entire groups of people believing if they live off the efforts of others without contributing...  they have succeeded.  Niggers have no pride other than the false pride built by into them by others under the guise of equality.  After all, what exactly do niggers have to be proud of?  Certainly not any of the history black scholars have tried to steal throughout the years which is easily debunked.  Tens of thousands of years have passed, and the only thing the American nigger can latch its trailer onto is the fact they were forced to build a small portion of this land after being brought here through the Jewish slave trade.  If anyone wants to see where the nigger would be without the assistance of others, one would have to look no further than any black-run nation in sub-Saharan Africa.  And that's only if you believe they wouldn't have gone extinct long ago if left to their own devices. 

The nigger idea of success is living while doing nothing.  Of course niggers would gravitate towards communism where one group controls everything and reaps the rewards off the backs of the people. 

Offline RIWP80

• 100 or more posts
  • Rep: +3/-0
  • Free Matt Hale
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 06:04:57 PM »
Very good Endgame.  I had an encounter with a nigger today at the VA Hospital in Providence.  He took offense at my North East White Pride patch and had to be put in his place.  What do they have to be proud of?  And for Robot Jesus' sake please DO NOT SAY peanut butter.  ::ak::
White is Right

Offline Endgame

• 250 or more posts
  • Rep: +4/-8
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 10:36:31 AM »
People will never understand shame until they have real pride.